The sacrament of Confirmation for Teens is celebrated in the Fall of 9th grade.
Requirements to be completed before receiving this sacrament are:
- Three years of catechesis beginning in the 6th grade (6th grade – Old Testament; 7th Grade – New Testament; 8th Grade – Confirmation Workbook – Review of Catholic Theology)
- Performing corporal and or spiritual works of mercy in 8th grade (1 work per month – October through April)
- A pilgrimage with parents and/or sponsors (8th grade)
- Experience with prayer methods from the Confirmation Handbook
- Selection of a Saint’s name and a project related to that Saint (due May of 8th grade).
For more information, please contact Betsy Coffey.